1. Virgil's Georgics1. Mackail, J.W. Latin Literature. John Murray. 1895/1934.
2. Mynors, R.A.B. Virgil Georgics. Clarendon Press. 1994.
3. Wilkinson, L.P. The Georgics of Virgil: a Critical Survey. C.U.P. 1969.
4. Virgil Murder. Website of J.-Y. Maleuvre, with notes and speculations on the literary world under Augustus.
5. The Works of John Dryden Now First Collected in Eighteen Volumes. Illustrated with Notes, Historical, Critical and Explanatory and a Life of the Author by Walter Scott, Esq.
6. Grant, Michael. Cleopatra. Phoenix Press. 1972/2000.
7. Putnam, Michael C.J. Virgil's Poem of the Earth: Studies in the Geogics. Princeton Univ. Press. 1979.
8. Brooks, Clive. Reading Latin Poetry Aloud. C.U.P. 2007.
9. Latin-English Dictionary. Chambers. 1933/2007.
10. Morwood, James. A Latin Grammar. O.U.P. 1999.
11. Sonkowsky, Robert P. Latin Aloud: Audio AP Selections from Vergil, Catullus, Ovid, Cicero and Horace. Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers. 2012.
12. Trevelyan, R.C. Virgil: The Eclogues and the Georgics Translated into English Verse. C.U.P. 1944.
13. Wilkinson, L.P. Golden Latin Artistry. C.U.P. 1966.
14. Golden Line. Wikipedia.